Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Flip side

Yesterday I gave you some great asses to admire.

Today, it's all about the flip side.  I get tired of hearing women on talk radio shows, on sitcoms, in movies, etc. always saying how gross penises are.  "They're ugly!" "They're nasty looking!"  Well ladies, have you taken a good look down at your own parts? LOL!  Personally, I find penises amazing to behold, and I love the variation in them.  I've photographed well over a few hundred guys in my time and I've been sexually active since 12 (I'm 42) so I've seen my fair share of penises.  I've never met one that was gross or ugly.  So... here's a collection of what I had on hand this morning on my computer of some of my work.  Definitely, more to come!













3 comments:

  1. take a look to my dick

    http://exhibitionistman.blogspot.it/2015/01/un-lettore-speciale-ci-mostra-il-suo.html

    on a blog of an italian blogger!

    ReplyDelete